Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Tila Army... Winners??

As we all know the Tila Army is convinced that any one in the Tila Resistance is just a jealous hater. Let's take a moment to review these things we are jealous of shall we??

Could we be jealous that they can get so excited that she sells out a venue of 1500 people?? Seriously, 1500 is not that many, and actually the club she is referring to has a capacity of 900.


For me personally, I am most jealous of their ability to spell....I'm sure this one took first in her second grade spelling bee! Congrats!


I just had to put Quazga's crazy ass on here, because well, he is just creepy!





But if you still aren't jealous, just take a peek at the creative comebacks these geniuses are able to come up with while defending Tila's "honor??"


It's probably not nice to pick on 12 year olds ( or those with the mental capacity of a 12 year old) but I just wanted to take a moment to say in my most sarcastic voice, that YES,Tila Army, we are really really jealous! Ok, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment